The coordinator will act as the program lead for Pueblo Science’s Indigenous Community programs. The program includes week long camps as well as science festivals held in indigenous communities of Ontario and Quebec. The coordinator will develop the curriculum for the program and lead events during the summer. The candidate will also create SOP’s for the program.
The coordinator will also have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare work plans, timeline for the project, updated weekly
- Independently drive the project and regularly engage supervisors and peers for support and feedback
- Participate in weekly progress meetings and deliver a final report and presentation at the end of the summer program
- Maintain existing collaborations through regular communications with community contacts
- Initiate new collaborations in other indigenous communities
- Create an engaging, age-appropriate, community-relevant and respectful curriculum for the target communities.
Qualifications: Must be a full time student in September, 2018
Number of Employees Needed: 1
When: July 2 –August 24, 2018
Compensation: 14$ per hour
Where: 60 St. George Street, Suite 331
Time: 30 hours per week, must attend weekly meeting
How to apply:
Indigenous community students are encouraged to apply to this position. Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com